Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Where does the time go?

I can't believe I've gone over a week without posting. It's been really busy at work and I don't have time to do much "extra" stuff.

We've been going over to help Jennifer get "ready" for Alysa (due any day now). The kids and I have also been visiting the grandparents and other normal stuff.

Also, where does time go in general? C4 lost his first tooth yesterday. I can't believe my little man is getting to be such a big boy. I bought his "standardized dress" shorts for Kindergarten yesterday too. AND a belt. He wears A BELT!

Well, that's all I could think of for now. TTYL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too wonder where the time goes when I realize our girls are sophomores in less than 10 days. And Kimberly is taking D.E., WOW. And your little man starts BIG school. Yeah time flies OH too quickly.

Gotta Want It!
Gotta Enjoy Them! (kiddos)
Gotta Sloooow down. :-)