Friday, August 11, 2006

You Gotta Want It

I am slipping off the wagon. I am going to start working out each night when I take Kim to Driver's Education. She's there at 7 - 9 four nights a week, so I should be in a routine after 4 weeks of that. I have a Juvienille Diabetes walk on Sept. 30 so that will help me get in shape for that too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the title of your blog today. ;-). I tell you what, if it weren't for Elisa coming over, I would not be very good at the 'You Gotta Want It' Motto. Really, it SURE helps to have someone going at it with you. That is the ONLY reason I did so well at WW is because you AWESOME ladies and young lady were there too. THE ONLY REASON!

Thank God for friends!
Hugs