Wednesday, August 16, 2006

TOO HOT

It is just too hot outside. I was out yesterday and the temp. was 106. The newscaster says today will be the hottest day of the year! Ouch!!!!

Today I signed up for a 3 mile walk in Sept. So now I have two walks in Sept. Hopefully they will both be overcast days.

Christopher lost his second tooth today! He's so proud!

Sunday I am going to the Fort Worth Zoo with my friend Alvin. I can't believe I didn't take the weather in mind when we decided to do this. I have a mister that will be filled with ice water to keep my cool. I hope to get EXCELLENT PHOTOS of the animals.

Stay KEWEL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You ain't lyin' girl! It is a scorcher out there. I don't even wanna get out to grocery shop. The ice cream is melting by the time I get home.

Way to go Christopher! That is exciting.

Now the zoo does sound like FUN. You know I love the animals. I was thinking about doing Fossil Rim again before school starts but I think we are gonna wait till October or even later since it is so stinkin' HOT!
Have Fun, Stay Cool, drink LOTS of water, stay in the shade, etc.

BTW- who is Alvin? I'm being nosey. Is this he 'your Joey'?

HUGS!!