Sunday, August 27, 2006

First Week

The first week of school went very well. Everyone has settled in nicely. Today C4's teacher visited our church. Kim was the only one who saw her. Kim was working at Aromas (the coffee bar) when she recongnized someone. Ms. T came over to say hello. She said it was the first time she and her hurband had visited the church and that they are looking for a new church home. I hope they come back. I sent a note to her on Friday saying I would be the room parent if she doesn't already have one. I haven't heard back yet.

Today was Kim's first day to work at Aromas. I think she will really like it. I volunteered in the nursery today. Each parent is suppposed to volunteer once a month so this was my turn.

Friday was the first day of the church softball session. I played in the game. I got dizzy and fell running form 3rd home. I think my iron was too low. I took some vitamins when I got home and am feeling much better now. I skinned my knee, but other than that I had a lot of fun.

No comments: