When we were coming from New Orleans we stopped to eat at a great little soutern restaurant. I went to their website and see they also have a bed and breakfast. We ate at the Coffee House in the Creole Village.
I picked up the pictures from the Family Reunion. They came out so good. I've already cropped the pictures for my scrapbooking. I am going on a retreat later this month so I'm planning the pages now by cropping the pictures, selecting the paper, and getting embellishments. This way I'll have everything set to do the fun part, plus I don't have to pack "everything" I own.
I am also embarking on my first quilt. I picked up some fabrics today at lunch. Here is a copy of the pattern: http://www.quilterscache.com/D_F/FirewheelBlock.html. Firewheel is the name of an area in Garland and aslo the name of our church: www.firewheel.org.
I'm so glad it's the Weekend Baby!
Friday, July 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I saw Christopher in one of the pictures from the church website! What a cutie!! :-)
How FUN, your making a quilt!
Can't wait to see it!
Have a WONDERFUL week!
Post a Comment