Monday, July 17, 2006

Great Weekend

I really enjoyed this weekend. I got my hair done. I got a manicure and pedicure (thanks for the gift Sheri). Five friends and I went to see A Midsummer's Night Dream - the Musical in Dallas. It was AWESOME. I had serious apprehensions about doing this, but Sheri picked it as her birthday celebration. I LOVED it. It was very funny and entertaining. The musical (I usually hate musicals) was held outside, but despite the 100+ temp. earlier in the day, it really was only warm in the first hour we were out there. We arrived an hour before the performance and enjoyed a potluck picnic on the lawn.

Next weekend Kim and I are going to a cropping retreat at my girlfriend's cabin. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cool! You girls will have the best time at the cabin. Too much FUN!

Have a great weekend there!