Tuesday, July 25, 2006

GREAT RETREAT


Kimberly and I had a BLAST at the Cropping Retreat this weekend. Teresa is the Hostess with the Mostess! She made us Chicken Enchiladis and Lasagna for dinner and other BIG homemade meals. We had to walk the trails each day just to try to work off some of the calories. Kim thinks Teresa was fatting us up to kill us, but everybody made it home alive. We met some awesome new friends and stayed up late in the night cropping (cutting pictures down and putting them on decorative scrapbook pages). The biggest worry we had all weekend was what happened to our shoes. We all went on the walking trails and left our shoes outside on the porch. The next morning Kim and I both had ONE she missing. I guess we have the sweetest feet or something. The theory is that the neighbor dog took them and they are probably along the trail. Kim and I walked "the" trail only to discover that it is actually about 10 intertwining trails. Kujo came with us but wouldn't tell us what he did with our shoes. I think we'll probably find them back on the porch the next time we are out. And there will be a next time. Everyone is bound and determained to make this a quarterly event. So until next time, keep and eye out for my shoe.

No comments: