Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I Need Some Me Time!

Okay, so after doing housework ALL Memorial Day Weekend I am ready to do some Sonja Fun Stuff! I wanted to crop Friday night, but the place I like to go to is full :-(. Sunday is my ASG meeting in Garland. That's where I get to sew on my own with the support of several advanced seamstresses. I will finish a blouse I started in a meeting earlier this year. I have a few fitting questions so that is the best place to work on it. Next Friday is the Sit N Sew in Downtown Garland. It's pretty much the same concept, except most people are working on quilts. I haven't learned to quilt yet, so I may try to work on one or just bring something else to work on. Just cheked the calendar and I will be in Chicago next Friday, oh well, maybe in July. Okay so I just spoke to Tonya at Treasured Memories (no site YET) and I'm in to crop on June 16th!!!! That's also bring your child to work day so I have Kim on the waiting list. Maybe we can just make a day of it. Surprise Kim.

1 comment:

teresa said...

LOVE THE PHOTO, YOU LOOK GREAT!