Hi Everybody,
The weekend started off taking Kimmie downtown Garland before 4pm which meant leaving work early and working from home until 6pm :-0. THEN I picked up C4 and took him to his Gymnastics performance in Richardson. THEN we picked up Kimmie to take her to a sleep over. Then we went to bed. I woke up with Kimmie calling to say it was time to pick her up. We did that and visited with some friends near by. THEN we went home and the kids fell asleep. I stayed up and sewed a skirt for Felice (a little girl in C4's class). I finished the skirt, woke him up and we went to the party. THEN I remembered that I forgot we were going to look at a hourse in Cindi & Joey's neighborhood, so I trackted down the realter and changed the appt. to 7pm. We had a blast at the party in Addison. When that was over, we shot back to Garland to meet the Realter and the Burns' at the house. It is a very nice house with a HUGE SEWING ROOM! I love it, and the house too. There was a dead squirrel, but I don't think he's paying rent. We leave there, go back to see Jennifer (who wasn't home on the first visit), and then go home. We eat dinner and then everyone goes to sleep.
I woke up at 2am and couldn't go back to sleep so I watched 2 episodes of Perry Mason and one of Little House on the Prairie while I did some house work and more sewing. I'm making a matching backpack to go with the skirt for Felice.
Sunday came and I slept through Sunday School and woke up too late to go to church. Debbie was there looking for me. Sorry Debbie. I said I'd be there, but I was knocked out! I did make it to my American Sewing Guild meeting where I learned a lot of good information. Philip came by and took C4 to TBall pracatice for me then cut my grass. After my meeting, I picked up Kim, we picked up C4 and dropped Kim off at church with Hailey, then C4 and I went to my parents to eat Gumbo. UUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We picked Kim up and went home where I sewed some and then went to bed.
Monday, May 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment