Tuesday, June 24, 2008

PASSPORT!!!!!


IT CAME!!!!! NOW I'm getting excited about my trip to Spain!!!! Okay, so you know how I almost always wait until the last minute? WELL I did it again, but despite that, my Passport is here 3 weeks before my TRIP. I'm outta here July 17-28!!!! July 17-19 in Barcelona then we go a NCL cruise down the Mediterranean! It's going to be 20+ Family/Friends traveling together. Remember the 2002 trip to Jamaica? Dengue Fever anyone? Well I missed Africa in 2006 and the 2004 cruise so now I AM READY!!!!!!
I'm planning my wardrobe and am scheduled for travel shots ('cause if anybody catches anything, you know it'll be me).
Kimmie will be volunteering at Young Life camp in Florida (June 29-July 23) and C4 will be, well, not really sure yet (refer to sentence #3 above). But I know where I'll BE!!!!!!!!!!
More information almost daily until the trip.
Have a GREAT WEEK!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!...... Spain??? How stinkin' cool is that. That is fantastic you are getting to do all this traveling.

Ewww Weeee, I am JeAlOuS!!!!!!

Love ya Girl!

Take LOTS of picks.

OK so are either of the kids going with you??

Anonymous said...

OH YEAH!!! I saw you had gotten on Myspace recently. Get back on there and except my friend request, PLEASE. We were once friends on there but my site, at one point got hacked/all messed up and my friends were deleted and such. Please go add me again. :)