C4 and I dropped Kimmie off at the Chartered bus headed to Frasher, Colorado. She and Grace are going with Bunnie and about 40 other people to Young Life Camp. I properly interigated, I mean, questioned the driver. She will gone until the 11th. I really don't know who's going to take care of me and C4, any volunteers?
HAVE FUN KIMMIE!
Saturday, June 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oops, sorry. I am just now reading this and hope you and C4 are doing fine without your Kimmie. ;-)
She will be home SOON, like tomorrow.
HUGS,
PS-I have not forgotten you. We need to figure out how to get the basketball goal to your place. Dad is back in the hospital and I have been there everyday so I am kinda pooped when I finally get home, but I have NOT forgotten. We will figure something out.
Post a Comment