Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sew and Sew and Sew


Well I can mark 7 pieces off of my list of 100 items to sew this year. I have finished 3 curtains for my girlfriend Pearl (Hi Pearl, hope you are reading this). I visited my other girlfriend this weekend. She had already made this gorgeous skirt for herself and I asked if I could make coordinated TShirt dresses for her daughters (these are the ones I made the fairy curtains for). I also made a headband for one and a bandana for the other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh How special is that, to have matching stuff with your children. That is really neat!!

Great job Sonja. Keep up the hard work.

BTW - Thanks SO much for that special call from you to Miss Hailey for her 16th birthday. She had the biggest smile on her face when she was listening.

Hugs,