A friend from high school forwarded this .jpg to me so what did I do? I sent it to be printed!!!!! I then put it in a frame and when C4 asked me if it was for him, I said YES! He just loves Barack (I'm sure he doesn't mind looking at Michelle or Oprah either). Now it's like he has his own picture of his hero!!!!Thursday, January 01, 2009
Barack, Michelle, and Oprah
A friend from high school forwarded this .jpg to me so what did I do? I sent it to be printed!!!!! I then put it in a frame and when C4 asked me if it was for him, I said YES! He just loves Barack (I'm sure he doesn't mind looking at Michelle or Oprah either). Now it's like he has his own picture of his hero!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment