This is the Sunflower by Nirve. LOVE IT!! I want one! The campus is HUGE! When It took me 7 minutes to drive Kim to class, I understood why she'd been asking me for a bicycle.
Happy Trails, College Girl!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am Loving the MOT and she has inspired me. Joey bought me a new bike on Saturday. It's a Diamondback, Serene 2009, Comfort bike. Oh Man, I am loving it. He gets his new bike this week. ;)
Thanks for the inspiration to get back into the exercise mode. :)
I know what you mean! I SO want one too. I promised C4 that we'll work on him riding first and then mommy will get a bike so we can ride together. I can't wait!!!!
2 comments:
I am Loving the MOT and she has inspired me. Joey bought me a new bike on Saturday. It's a Diamondback, Serene 2009, Comfort bike. Oh Man, I am loving it. He gets his new bike this week. ;)
Thanks for the inspiration to get back into the exercise mode. :)
I know what you mean! I SO want one too. I promised C4 that we'll work on him riding first and then mommy will get a bike so we can ride together. I can't wait!!!!
Post a Comment