Sunday, July 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Grandaddy!


Today we have having a birthday dinner with Grandaddy. He is 72 years old on Thursday. He made Gumbo and we brought a German Chocolate Cake from Sam's Club. Christopher is watch Tom and Jerry Blast Off To Mars. I'm about to take Shanisa to Target so she can register for the Baby Registry. She and Jobarron are expecting Little Angel Mialona in Late August or early September.
Kim and I went to see Hair Spray on Friday night with Sarah (from Orlando). We also had dinner at Fish City Grill. Both were excellent. I want to see the movie again. Usually I don't like musicals, but this is truly the exception! The Black and White dress in the last act is AWESOME. Going to see what I can do about duplicating that puppy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, Happy Birthday Grandaddy!!! How special is that!! Sounds like you all had a FABULOUS time.

OMGosh ~ Jobarron??? THE Jobarron??? Is expecting a baby???? Really? Are you serious? That is wonderful, exciting news!

Tell him that Hailey and I said CONGRATS!!