I remember the day well. I was helping Kimberly get ready to catch the school bus when I got a call from Joe saying to turn on the TV. I asked which channel and he said, 'it doesn't matter'. I watched the footage of the first plane which had crashed into the Twin Towers. I first thought it must have been an airshow gone terribly wrong. I kissed Kim and she walked to the bus stop. While watching the footage, a second plane crashed. I became very confused as to how a second plane would fly off course. When the announcement came that it might be a terrorist threat, I look out of my front door to see Kimberly step onto her school bus. I didn't know what to do. Should I get her?
That's as far as I got on this one.........
Monday, September 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment